We, Technopet Mahchineries, take immense delight to introduce ourselves as an engineering entrepreneur in the field of PET Stretch Blowing Machines. Established in 1999, we are a renowned manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Fully Automatic Machines, Automatic Machines, Partly Automatic Machines and PET Jar Making Machines. All these machines are used for manufacturing PET Jars and Bottles to the users' outlined standards. Our machines are extensively used for processing PET Containers, which are required for packaging Soft Drinks, Edible Oil, Cosmetics, Foods, Water and Pharmaceutical Products. The machines are capable of producing a vast range of products of several sizes and shapes.
In order to manufacture our products and meet the customers' demands, we have established sound infrastructure facilities. We have various units like material acquisition, production, quality check, logistics and sales. All these units are well linked with each other and resourced with the latest machines & tools. Starting from the material procurement to the after sales services of machines, all the activities are carried out in a streamlined manner by our experienced professionals. We manufacture our machines by using avante-grade components and inculcating the state-of-art-technologies. Besides, being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, we check each manufactured machine as per the industry's defined quality guidelines. It assists us to deliver defect free products and earn customer's goodwill. It is due to all these core competencies, we are competent of developing the world class products and fulfilling market demands on time.
- To develop high quality PET Stretch blowing machines and provide them at the affordable prices.
- To introduce our products to a large number of customers across the world.
Time Line Achievements
(500+ Machine Successfully Running across India
Exported to more Than 15 Countries Worldwide)
- 1996 : Semi - Automatic 2 cavity blowing machine with linear heater
- 2000 : Semi - Automatic 2 cavity with rotary heating system for wide mouth jar and CSD bottle
- 2002 : Semi - Automatic 2 cavity with rotary heating system with 360 degree neck cooling system
- 2004 : Automatic bottle ejection system with 500 bottles per cavity for water and CSD filling
- 2005 : Heat set, hot fill technology developed with three piece blow mould design system
- 2006 : Fully automatic machine for hot fill & amber colour Pharmaceuticals bottle
- 2007 : 20 litre Jar blowing machine developed with automatic ejection system
- 2008 : Integrated handle jar blowing machine developed for DHARA
- 2009 : Prefertial heating technique for Cosmetic Product and non-symmetrical bottle for liquor
- 2010 : On Line Bottle feeding machine for CSD/beer bottle with bottle exhaust air reclamation system
- 2011 : Light weight bottle blowing system for 17.5 gram one litre water bottle
- 2012 : Servo control system introduced in all type of machine for heating preform transferring & sorting
- 2013 : World Compact footprint and lowest power consumption per bottle blown fully automatic machine developed
- 2014 : Patent applied for Intermittent Heating Oven & 360 Degree Neck Cooling
- 2015 : P - Auto 220 BPH Machine developed
- 2016 : Semi - Automatic Online machine Developed with 2400 BPH
Some of our Customers